Thursday, April 16, 2020

PPT Presentation HECP

 Power Point Presentation (HECP)

  1. Concept of Health - Please click on me

  2. Nutrition And Health - Please Click on me

  3. Demography and Family planning - Please click on me

  4. First Aid - Please click on me

  5. Environment and Health - Please click on me

  6. Fundamental Principles of Microbiology - Please click on me

  7. Communicable Diseases  - Please click on me

  8. Non-Communicable Diseases -Please click on me

  9. Epidemiology - Please click on me

5 comments:

  1. sir thanks you are provided a lots of knowledge in free of cost. realy tahks sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this blog its really informative and helpful. This blog looks very much beneficial to me. I learn a lot of factors from this.

    Also visit us at once

    we are Mednetlabs the best Hospital Management Software In India for hospitals & clinics. Compare reviews, features & pricing of the most popular hospital management system.

    Best Hospital Management Software in India
    Best Hospital Software in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete